Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made these for Christmas gifts from my kitchen, and decided to keep most of them. THAT is how good it was. Yum!
- 29.58 ml dark brown sugar
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar (or white distilled)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml prepared yellow mustard
- 29.58 ml honey
- 473.18 ml tomato ketchup
- 29.58 ml dry rub seasonings, mix
- 4.92 ml ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan. Stir well. Over medium heat, bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 60 minutes. Stir occasionally as it cooks. Store in refrigerator. Keeps for several weeks.