My wife asked for something differemt but spicy, so here is what i developed for her. A version of boneless buffalo wings. Transformed from my Balls of Chicken recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1first, set up 2 bowls, one with the eggs and milk mixed, the other with the flour, salt/pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- 2Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- 3Cut the chicken up into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- 4Dip the chicken into the eggs then toss in the flour mixture.
- 5Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat the hot sauce and butter on the stove until well blended. (3-5 minutes).
- 6toss the chicken in the hot sauce mixture.
- 7Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Balls of Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 227.4 mg
- Sodium 422.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper