Recipe by nochlo
My wife asked for something differemt but spicy, so here is what i developed for her. A version of boneless buffalo wings. Transformed from my Balls of Chicken recipe.
Top Review by pammyowl
Yum, very god with clear concise directions. I used boneless chicken thighs and reduced the cayenne but otherwise followed the recipe. I used ranch dressing for a dipping sauce. A great recipe for football Sundays! Made for PRMR 2013
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt & pepper
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- first, set up 2 bowls, one with the eggs and milk mixed, the other with the flour, salt/pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Cut the chicken up into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs then toss in the flour mixture.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat the hot sauce and butter on the stove until well blended. (3-5 minutes).
- toss the chicken in the hot sauce mixture.
- Serve while hot.