Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My wife asked for something differemt but spicy, so here is what i developed for her. A version of boneless buffalo wings. Transformed from my Balls of Chicken recipe.
- first, set up 2 bowls, one with the eggs and milk mixed, the other with the flour, salt/pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Preheat deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Cut the chicken up into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs then toss in the flour mixture.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat the hot sauce and butter on the stove until well blended. (3-5 minutes).
- toss the chicken in the hot sauce mixture.
- Serve while hot.
Yum, very god with clear concise directions. I used boneless chicken thighs and reduced the cayenne but otherwise followed the recipe. I used ranch dressing for a dipping sauce. A great recipe for football Sundays! Made for PRMR 2013