Recipe by Lizziea23 Almeida
I love dipping french fries, but when I am in the mood for dipping and don't want the extra carbs, I make these baked veggie wonders. Like the Calorie Commando says, "When you take out the fat, you want to add in flavor." By using a mix of spices, you can make zucchini taste wonderful!
Top Review by Nesi
I really enjoyed these I used corn flour instead of the baking power. next time i will roll the zucchini sticks in the corn flour instead of putting them in a zip lock bag as i had a bit much flour on them.
- 3 large zucchini
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup baking powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the over to 450 degrees Farenheit.
- Cut each zucchini in half and slice into 4-inch long sticks.
- Beat the egg white.
- Toss the zucchini sticks in the egg white.
- In a plastic zip-lock bag, mix the baking powder and spices.
- Add the zucchini and toss until all of the stick are well-coated.
- Place a wire rack over a baking pan and spray with Pam.
- Place the zucchini sticks on the rack and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until light golden and cooked.
- If you like dipping, let the sticks cool for 3 minutes and dip in ketchup, blue cheese, or any other condiment you like.