Recipe by Mims & Squims
Lots of spices and fresh herbs make this quick easy meal a real pleaser!
Top Review by kpolite1962_9417940
I added ragin Red Cajun spice and used cracked pepper, deleted the breadcrumbs, mustard seed and onion powder. Deeelicious. Cooked in convection oven on 375. This gave it the kick we like!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 5 teaspoons scallions, sliced
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine salt, paprika, onion powder, dry mustard, garlic, pepper, cumin, basil, oregano, thyme, & rosemary.
- On plate, mix bread crumbs, parsley, and scallions.
- Sprinkle about 1 T of spice mixture on fish. Mix rest of it in with bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Dredge fish in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking pan and bake 12-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes for even browning.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over fillets & serve.