Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lots of spices and fresh herbs make this quick easy meal a real pleaser!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 5 teaspoons scallions, sliced
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine salt, paprika, onion powder, dry mustard, garlic, pepper, cumin, basil, oregano, thyme, & rosemary.
- On plate, mix bread crumbs, parsley, and scallions.
- Sprinkle about 1 T of spice mixture on fish. Mix rest of it in with bread crumbs and olive oil.
- Dredge fish in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking pan and bake 12-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes for even browning.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges over fillets & serve.
I added ragin Red Cajun spice and used cracked pepper, deleted the breadcrumbs, mustard seed and onion powder. Deeelicious. Cooked in convection oven on 375. This gave it the kick we like!
This has a very unique and awesome flavor,it is now one of our favorite seafood recipes.I also use this on shrimp
This was really good! It wasn't quite as spicy as I like. I will definatly make this again though!!!