Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Allrecipes.com. These are so good. Can be dipped in honey mustard, detchup or guacamole. We like 'em plain.
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat over to 425.
- Combine oil, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Toss until the fries are evenly coated. Spread the fries out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minute or until crispy and brown on one side. Turn the fries over using a spatula, and cook for another 30 minute or until they are all crispy on the outside and tender inside. Thinner fries may not take as long.
Wonderful change for anyone who love Mexican food, great with any type of Mexican dish.....