- 1 large sweet potato, cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425.
- Combine oil, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Toss until the fries are evenly coated. Spread the fries out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minute or until crispy and brown on one side. Turn the fries over using a spatula, and cook for another 30 minute or until they are all crispy on the outside and tender inside. Thinner fries may not take as long.