Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have been using this recipe since 1992 and don't remember where I got it. It is easy to prepare and is a real favorite with my family.
- Clean and devein shrimp.
- Combine first 7 ingredients ( Olive oil through caynne pepper ) in mixing bowl and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Place shrimp in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and pour in the marinade, toss well to coat the shrimp well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator but DO NOT drain off marinade.
- When oven is to temperature bake shrimp until cooked through, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- Serve shrimp and sauce in individual au gratin dishes and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve with hot crusty French bread - try dipping bread into the sauce. Good !
This is a really great recipe, it was first published in 1992 in Bon Appetite. It can vary greatly depending on the creole spice you're using and also my experience is that you can halve the oil.
Quick easy recipe, I usually prep the day before and cook next day. Love this
We loved this shrimp recipe!! Loved all the flavorings. I cut it in half because I didn't have a whole lb. of shrimp. I will use this one over and over. Thanks!!