1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
We make this at least once a month. I think it is originally from long, long ago Bon Apetit magazine, I clipped out the recipe and have it pasted in a cooking scrap-book. Prep time does NOT include peeling and deveining the shrimp as many stores now sell shrimp all cleaned up for you and ready to prepare! Prep time DOES include time for marinating. Keep in mind, many Creole and Cajun Seasonings can be salty, so you may want to adjust for that in regards to the recipe in general or the use of soy sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml cajun seasoning or 29.58 ml creole seasoning
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml freshly chopped parsley
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml soy sauce (depending on what seasoning you use, you may omit the soy sauce or use low sodium)
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- 453.59 g uncooked large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- French bread
- 1Combine first seven ingredients in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- 3Refrigerate and let marinate for about an hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 5Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges and serve shrimp with a loaf of French bread.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.4
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 421.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g