1/1 Photo of Spicy Baked Pork Steaks
A great way to prepare cheaper cuts of meat! These pork steaks are tender every time, spicy and good! Toss a couple of potatoes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or so before adding the pork steaks and you have a great meal the family will think you spent more time on than you did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 pork steaks
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite brand
- 1Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix seasoning in a small bowl and rub into pork steaks and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 4Remove from oven and cover with barbecue sauce.
- 5Continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Pork Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 1613.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 21.7 g