Recipe by Denise!
A great way to prepare cheaper cuts of meat! These pork steaks are tender every time, spicy and good! Toss a couple of potatoes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or so before adding the pork steaks and you have a great meal the family will think you spent more time on than you did!
Top Review by Rise`
We got a new huge George Foreman at Christmas and I used your recipe of some very nice pork chops, I did not use any BBQ sauce just the rub with of course some coarse garlic salt. Thanks for this recipe, I love new dry rub ideas!
- 4 -6 pork steaks
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite brand
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix seasoning in a small bowl and rub into pork steaks and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cover with barbecue sauce.
- Continue baking for an additional 20 minutes.