Recipe by AudiWhoLuvs2Cook
Good chips to prepare days in advance and snack on all week long. This recipe is from the Cooking Light November 2008 issue.
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges; separate each wedge into 2 pieces. Arrange wedges in a single layer on 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray. Combine salt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; sprinkle wedges evenly with spice mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.