Recipe by ~Nimz~
I wanted something a little different for breakfast this morning and I came up with this one. It's fast and easy and requires no overnight refrigeration time. We really enjoyed the spicy taste the Rotel added.
Top Review by rickoholic83
Simple and tasty...my kind of recipe! I used a combination of sharp cheddar and mozzarella cheese and added some granulated garlic and onion powder to the eggs. The tomatoes add the perfect amount of spice and I can't wait to try this using hot sausage. Thanks for sharing, Nimz! **Make for PRMR Holiday Special**
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) canoriginal rotel, drained
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, combination shredded (or your cheese of choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 in baking dish with Pam.
- Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper until foamy.
- Mix in the cubed ham, Rotel and cheese and mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set (every oven is different).
- Turn the oven off and let it sit another 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious and easy.