Recipe by ~Nimz~
These are so easy to make and so tasty. A little on the hot side, so be warned. NOTE: I used Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend for this dish, however, the recipe could not be accepted that way. So the dried Chipotle powder in the recipe should be Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
Top Review by Saturn
Perfection in the oven!! This was SO good. I didn't have the chipotle seasoning so I just made a chipotle blend using my dried chipotle chili pepper. I will do this again!! Thanks for sharing!!
- 20 small new potatoes, cleaned and quartered
- 2 tablespoons enova oil or 2 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons dried chipotle powder (see my note above)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Boil quartered potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the potatoes in a large zip-lock bag.
- Add the oil, Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and kosher salt (if using).
- Shake until all the potatoes are coated.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender and nicely browned.