1/2 Photos of Spicy Baked Chicken Pierre
Pierre Dance's Note:
I was busy and needed a meal that went together quickly and easily, with the ingredients on hand, one that didn't need to be watched as it cooked. That led to a baked dish. I checked the larder, pantry, and freezer. That done I modified a baked fish recipe from my files and this is the result. All in all, not bad if I do say so and, of course, I do say so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium white onions or 1 medium yellow onions or 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced,broken into rings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, and defatted
- 8 small fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh pasilla chile, roasted,skinned,seeded,and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- basmati rice or jasmine rice, cooked in
- chicken stock
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray the bottom of a small casserole dish with Pam, cover with onions.
- 3Place the chicken on the onions.
- 4Cover the chicken with Tomato slices.
- 5Add the Garlic, Chiles, Salt, And Pepper.
- 6Bake, un-covered for 35 minutes.
- 7Serve on a bed of Rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Chicken Pierre
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 15.7 g