Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that is one of my favorites. Very easy to prepare.
Make and share this Spicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters recipe from Food.com.
- Wash chicken and dry with paper towel.
- Marinate chicken in lots of Tabasco sauce salt, pepper.
- Place chicken in plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- Shake bag of chicken to get bread crumbs covering the chicken.
- Place on cooking tray (with aluminum foil) for easier cleaning.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 450°.
- Pierce chicken to check to see it's done.
This was a very good oven "fried" chicken. I marinated the chicken in Frank's Red Hot for about 2 hours then rinsed and coated in the breadcrumbs. I added garlic powder, onion powder and parsley to the breadcrumbs. This was spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Even my 2 y.o. son loved this. Thank you Liam.
Very tasty and easy. Love this for a busy weeknight meal!
Nice recipe, very tasty. I used a combination of Sriracha and Sweet Chili Sauce, marinated for a couple of hours. YES, it was HOT!! But we don't eat the skin anyway so there was just a hint of heat. 450 oven temp was a little too hot, next time I'll cook longer at a lower temp. I'll use this recipe again.