1/1 Photo of Spicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
This is a recipe that is one of my favorites. Very easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken and dry with paper towel.
- 2Marinate chicken in lots of Tabasco sauce salt, pepper.
- 3Place chicken in plastic bag with bread crumbs.
- 4Shake bag of chicken to get bread crumbs covering the chicken.
- 5Place on cooking tray (with aluminum foil) for easier cleaning.
- 6Bake in oven for 40 minutes at 450°.
- 7Pierce chicken to check to see it's done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.9
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 376.8 mg
- Sodium 358.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 82.4 g