- 4 chicken portions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- chili powder, to taste
- 5 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- (Taken from the Sin Free Slimming World Original recipes book) Skin and wipe the chicken portions and make small cuts in the flesh.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a deep ovenproof dish.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat well with the marinade mixture, working it into the cuts.
- Leave in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas 5.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.