Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Spin off of a fish recipe I found. Simple and very yummy! *** My oven is really iffy on temperature and time so you may need to adjust one or the other.
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In one container, mix the butter and lemon juice and in another, mix the bread crumbs and cayenne pepper. Obviously if you want it hotter, put more cayenne and vise versa.
- Coat the chicken in the wet mix then in the dry mix.
- Place the breasts in a baking dish and put the remaining liquid in the bottom along with a few more tablespoons of butter so the baking dish doesn't dry out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.