Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 13 mins
Cook 40 mins
My regular baked chicken recipe, but a spicier version. Side suggestions: Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Biscuits or Seasoned rice.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse your chicken, and pat dry.
- Mix Breadcrumbs,Black pepper,Cayenne pepper,Parmesan cheese and salt together, and put it in a zip lock bag or a bowl with a lid.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, and pour over chicken.
- Add chicken to zip lock bag and shake.
- Add pieces to a baking pan.
- Bake one side for 25 minutes and turn over and bake for another 15 minutes.