My regular baked chicken recipe, but a spicier version. Side suggestions: Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Biscuits or Seasoned rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Rinse your chicken, and pat dry.
- 3Mix Breadcrumbs,Black pepper,Cayenne pepper,Parmesan cheese and salt together, and put it in a zip lock bag or a bowl with a lid.
- 4Melt butter in a saucepan, and pour over chicken.
- 5Add chicken to zip lock bag and shake.
- 6Add pieces to a baking pan.
- 7Bake one side for 25 minutes and turn over and bake for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1119.7
- Calories from Fat 623
- Total Fat 69.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 299.5 mg
- Sodium 5771.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 66.0 g