Prep 12 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is nice and spicy, just right. It's sooo gooood!!
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) frying chickens, cut up
- In plastic bag mix first 6 ingredients.
- Put milk in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the bag.
- Coat well.
- Put chicken in a 13x9 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered at 375* for 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
So good! Used Panko and boneless skinless breasts. Amazing!
We loved this recipe! My husband isn't a fan of dark meat or skin so I made this with boneless skinless chicken breast & we loved it.
This was so easy and everything was in my pantry which made it a quick meal too! I served it with steamed sprouts, acorn squash and raw fries. Wonderfully tasty recipe. thanks.