- 1 cup catsup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 (14 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine catsup, Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar, mustard, tabasco sauce, beans and onion.
- Mix thoroughly in a casserole.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, garnish with bacon slices and broil for 5 minutes or until bacon is cook.