Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A mixed seasoning topping makes these crispy little bagel bites an exceptional treat.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 bagels, plain thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place the bagel slices on a medium cookie sheet and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until slightly crisp and lightly browned.