Spicy Bacon & Tomato Brunch
- Cut the bacon into small strips and add to saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic; add to saucepan and fry with ginger until soft and translucent (not brown).
- When vegetables are cooked, open tomatoes and cut into small pieces; add tomatoes and juice to saucepan with salt and pepper.
- The secret of this recipe is to keep cooking over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the tomato juice has reduced to a thickish sauce.
- When desired thickness is reached, serve on toast -- it certainly wakes those taste buds up.