Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Courtesy of "Savory Sweet Life" by Alice Currah.
- 283.49 g package frozen spinach, chopped
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.78 ml cayenne pepper
- 9.85 ml granulated garlic
- 453.59 g bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 396.89 g can artichoke bottoms, drained and chopped
- 473.18 ml Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Defrost the frozen spinach in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for a minute.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne and granulated garlic in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke bottoms and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spread in a pie plate or small casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbling and slightly browned on top, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita chips or cocktail bread.
Great dip! Makes a crowd pleasing amount! My grocer was out of artichoke bottoms for the holiday, so I used chopped artichokes instead, which worked out just fine. Thanks, rickoholic83! Made for PRMR tag game.