Recipe by GallopinGourmetSoulChef
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This ain't your momma's meatloaf. It's spicy and moist and packed with flavor. I love this recipe because it's my husband's favorite and it will be yours too. I use Black Angus Grass Fed Ground Beef and Cage Free eggs because they have more flavor and they're better for you. Use whatever you have. I always line the pan with Reynolds Wrap Foil which makes clean up a breeze. My delicious creation was inspired by my beautiful momma and mammaw the best Southern cooks in the world.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the peppers, tomatoes, and onion into very small pieces so they cook evenly throughout the meatloaf. In a large bowl mix the ground beef, eggs, veggies, 2T Worcestershire, sea salt,cracked black pepper & red chili pepper flakes to taste. Form the mixture into the shape of your pan. Line the pan with Reynolds Wrap Foil, then place your meatloaf in the pan and allow it to rest as you prepare the spicy ketchup.
- In a small bowl, add the ketchup, honey, Tabasco, mustard, 2T Worcestershire, and mix well. Cover the meatloaf, then top with bacon. Bake @400 for 45 minutes until golden brown.