Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "First" magazine, March 13, 2006. This recipe just looked too yummy!
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 1⁄4 cup spicy ranch dressing
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 3 medium tomatoes (cut into 8 thick slices)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread on work surface; spread with dressing.
- Top 4 slices with bacon, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- In large partially covered non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium low heat, cook sandwiches 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning once.