Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Every Day with Rachael Ray December-January 2009. Totally easy. I'm so making this for the hubby!
- Roll out 1 thawed puff pastry sheet into a 12-by- 16-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Roll up the pastry just to the center, then repeat with the opposite side. Brush with beaten egg and press together to adhere.
- Cut crosswise into 1/2-inchthick slices; place cut side down on a baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake in a 400° oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
These are really good! I've made them for several parties/gatherings and I have always gotten recipe requests.
These are really good appetizers. My family really devoured them. Thanks for a great, easy recipe!