Crowd pleaser that is served often when we have people over to watch football!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown the bacon until crisp but not burnt. Remove to a plate with some paper towels. Cool slightly and then crumble into small bits.
- 2In a medium saucepan, over low heat, sauté onions until clear. Add garlic and cook until lightly golden. Do not allow the garlic to brown.
- 3Add bacon bits and the remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- 4Serve warm with tortilla chips or toasted pita wedges and a side of salsa.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Bacon Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 568.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.5 g