Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
yet ot try Kraft tip: How to Take the Mess Out of Avocados: Cut avocados in half; remove pits. Leaving the avocado in the skin, make crosswise cuts through flesh being careful to cut up to, but not through, the skin. Scoop out the avocado with a spoon. This will make it not only less messy, but also easier to mash!
- 2 medium avocados (fully ripe, peeled, pitted)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- MASH avocados with fork or potato masher until smooth.
- ADD remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- SERVE with wheat thins, Snack Crackers, cut-up fresh vegetables or chips.
Terrific recipe! We loved this as a dip with cheese quesadillas. We made only half the recipe and it was still enough for our family. We didn't have an envelope of ranch seasoning, just the big container of seasoning, so we mashed everything else together first and then added ranch seasoning to it until it had the perfect taste. Thanks for the great dip recipe. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap #16.