1/1 Photo of Spicy Avacodo Cilantro Gazpacho
A new recipe for a new diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut & clean your onion set aside.
- 2clean & take out your seeds of your Serrano chili & your jalapeno chili dice into small pieces you don't have to be exact they are going into the blender.
- 3now bring these 3 ingredients to a heated skillet with 1 tsp of olive oil cook till tender you don't want to brown just soften them.
- 4cut and core your avocado's set a side, clean & chop your cilantro set aside.
- 5once you onions, & chili's have soften add your 2 cans of chicken broth to them and heat & turn off & let cool.
- 6now add your avocado's cilantro,salt,garlic salt,cumin, & cooled veggies & broth to avocado's. Blend till creamy, strain your mixture add your 2 squeezed limes at that time. Top with low fat sour creme if desired & fresh pepper to top.serve at chilled or room tempature.
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Avacodo Cilantro Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.3
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g