1/8 Photos of Spicy Asparagus or Green Beans
You can also use green beans, which are generally cheaper. The original recipe calls for a bit less spice, but I use more and use about 2 tablespoons or more minced onion (if you do this, add more butter or margarine). This is one of my favorite recipes ever =] Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up veggies (asparagus: cut off bottom and cut each "tree" into about three pieces. green beans: cut off both ends and slice into one or two pieces each.).
- 2Melt butter or margarine in frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add cut up veggies and all seasonings.
- 4Toss to coat.
- 5Cover pan and fry for about 8 minutes for asparagus and 10-15 minutes for green beans.
- 6Stir once or twice (if at all) until cooked the way you like them (we like our veggies soft -- you might like them crunchy).
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Asparagus or Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 66.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: