Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a spicy slaw. Low in fat but big in taste. Prep time 5 minutes. Clipped from a magazine years ago. I serve it with grilled chicken breast.
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I use 1/2)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) packageready to eat coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add green onions and coleslaw toss gently. Top with chopped parley and sesame seeds and serve.