Recipe by JackieOhNo!
From Cooking Light March 2009 - You can prepare this a day ahead. It's great for lunch.
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) packagethin rice sticks (rice-flour noodles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 t. oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic to pan; cook 45 seconds, stirring constantly. Place in a large bowl. Stir in remaining 1 t. oil, chicken, and next 6 ingredients.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Cut noodles into smaller pieces. Add noodles to bowl; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.