Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light March 2009 - You can prepare this a day ahead. It's great for lunch.
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) packagethin rice sticks (rice-flour noodles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Heat 2 t. oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic to pan; cook 45 seconds, stirring constantly. Place in a large bowl. Stir in remaining 1 t. oil, chicken, and next 6 ingredients.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain again. Cut noodles into smaller pieces. Add noodles to bowl; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.
We loved this! I did add tons more veggies. Hubby added simmering chicken broth to his to make it more of a soup. He loved his, I loved mine! Thanks for posting.
We liked that this dish has some zip to it. The blend of flavors is very good. It was quick and easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT6.
We really liked this! DH pounded his down before I even was half done with mine, so it was a true winner! Thanks for sharing, made for ZWT9