Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
After a meal at P.F. Chang's, I wanted to try a simple combination of spices to make their dipping sauce. Although not exactly the same, it still matched well with cold slices of cucumber =)
- 1 tablespoon chili paste (with seeds)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or 1 tablespoon black vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon green onion, grated
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucer. Adjust the amount of each ingredient according to your preference for spiciness.
- Use for dipping or as a dressing.
My husband & I think this is the perfect sauce and so simple to make for our seared tuna, which we make all the time. Only neg. is doubling recipe has a different taste.
Sorry this was just a bit too hot for us, next time I will cut back on the chili paste and the wasabi, I think about half would have been enough for us. Thanks for posting I will try it agian.