Very good with a little bite. from Cooking Light
Make and share this Spicy Asian Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix (or l lb fresh shredded cabbage, mix green and red, and carrots)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the green onions and coleslaw, tossing gently to coat.
- Sprinkle the slaw with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.