Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Spicy Asian Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces medium rice noodles
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1⁄2 cup fresh snow pea
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons bottled thai-style peanut sauce
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lightly dry roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rince with cold water. Drain well. Set aside.
- In nonstick large skillet or wok coated with cooking spray stir-fry broccoli and bell pepper over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute more. Remove vegetables from skillet. Set aside.
- Add oil to same skillet. Add chicken. Stir-fry over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium. Return vegetables to wok. Stir in carrot, peanut sauce, soy sauce and ground red pepper (if desired). Add noodles. Toss until combined and heated through. Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -1 large fresh pear.
- -Hot tea with lemon wedge.
- (Total Calories: 140).