Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From taste of home.
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons asian-style chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 12 ounces vermicelli, cooked and well drained
- 1 cup thinly slices green onion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup snow peas, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients. Add pasta, green onions, chicken and snow peas; stir to coat with sauce. Add cilantro and sesame seeds; toss to blend. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
Yummy! I added 1 Tb more sugar. Easy to prepare!