Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
If you want to try something different, this may interest you. This is good with shrimp also.
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli, broken in half
- 1 cup commercial spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb diced cooked chicken breast
- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook vermicelli according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the stir-fry sauce, mayonnaise, and peanut butter; whisk until well blended.
- Add in the vermicelli, chicken, broccoli, and carrots; toss until coated.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
- Serve right away or may cover and chill until ready to serve.