Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you want to try something different, this may interest you. This is good with shrimp also.
Make and share this Spicy Asian Chicken and Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli, broken in half
- 1 cup commercial spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb diced cooked chicken breast
- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook vermicelli according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the stir-fry sauce, mayonnaise, and peanut butter; whisk until well blended.
- Add in the vermicelli, chicken, broccoli, and carrots; toss until coated.
- Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
- Serve right away or may cover and chill until ready to serve.