If you want to try something different, this may interest you. This is good with shrimp also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli, broken in half
- 1 cup commercial spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lb diced cooked chicken breast
- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Cook vermicelli according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, add the stir-fry sauce, mayonnaise, and peanut butter; whisk until well blended.
- 3Add in the vermicelli, chicken, broccoli, and carrots; toss until coated.
- 4Garnish with peanuts and cilantro.
- 5Serve right away or may cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Asian Chicken and Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 583.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: