Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Betty Crocker recipe. I haven't tried yet, but looks good and a little lower in fat than most.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine artichoke hearts mayo, cheese,peppers, cumin, and garlic.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 1/2qt.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 oven for about 30 min or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10min.
- Serve with baguette slices.
This is actually a fantabulous recipe. I have been making this one for years and it is ALWAYS a huge hit. I generally double the recipe (because it's always so popular) and use the food processor to mix the artichokes, green chilies and jalapenos. I don't think it's really a particularly spicy recipe, so if you'd like it hotter, add more japs. Oh, and it tastes great with tortilla chips.