- 500 g lean lamb leg steaks (or casserole lamb for slow cooking)
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot (I left these out) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 cups apricot nectar
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 300 ml medium salsa
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 180.C.
- Cut lamb into cubes and cut apricots, if using, in half.
- Coat lamb in flour and place in a non-stick pan coated in oil to brown and seal in the juices.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a large oven-proof casserole dish (with a lid) and stir until combined.
- Place lid on casserole dish and cook for approx 90 mins or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Serve over rice.