- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars apricot with tapioca baby food
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add baby food, one jar at a time.
- Add flour - half of it with spices, then beat in remainder.
- Bake at 350 ° 1 hour in greased, floured tube or bundt pan.
- Cool right side up awhile before turning over.
- Sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar.
- Stays moist days and days and days - if you hide it.