Better (calorie-wise) than a cake yet very tasty. I mostly enjoy this with tea.
Make and share this Spicy Apple Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Dust with flour.
- Mix apple, sour cream, sugar and egg whites in large bowl.
- Sieve flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, allspice, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Stir in flour-mixture with apple-mixture.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Freezes well.