Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup spicy apple mix
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Spoon into greased or non-stick muffin tins and bake at 190 C approximately 20 minutes.
- SPICY APPLE MIX 1 apple, cut into small pieces 1/2 cup sultanas 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp mixed spice pinch nutmeg 2 Tbs brown sugar 1/4 cup water Place all ingredients in a microwave dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH four minutes.
- Stir and cook for another minute or until apple is soft.