Recipe by COOKGIRl
From The New Americana Cookbook. The peppercorn flavor is very pronounced in this recipe. Sometimes I substitute mixed peppercorn for the black peppercorn.
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup butterrmilk)
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn, freshly ground
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cream cheese up into small pieces and add it along with the other ingredients to blender.
- Process until smooth. Season to taste and add salt if necessary. (The parmesan should add enough salt.)
- Chill until ready to serve. Best made 1 hour in advance.