Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy albacore and eggs salad with Japanese chili pepper.
- 340.19 g albacore tuna, drain
- 59.14 ml thousand island dressing
- 158.51 ml best food mayonnaise
- 1 stalk minced green onion
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, minced
- white pepper
- 2.46 ml japanese chili pepper, S&B ichimi togarashi brand
- In a mixing bowl add tuna and brake apart with thousand island dressing, mayonnaise, green onion and celery and combine together. Fold in the eggs and salt, pepper and ichimi togarashi and combine the mixture.