Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy albacore and eggs salad with Japanese chili pepper.
- 12 ounces albacore tuna, drain
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 2⁄3 cup best food mayonnaise
- 1 stalk minced green onion
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, minced
- white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon japanese chili pepper, S&B ichimi togarashi brand
- In a mixing bowl add tuna and brake apart with thousand island dressing, mayonnaise, green onion and celery and combine together. Fold in the eggs and salt, pepper and ichimi togarashi and combine the mixture.