Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this from "The Recipe to a Low Allergen Life". Kind of thin, but tasty!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chunky peanut butter
- In a large dutch oven or soup pot, heat the sesame oil.
- Add chicken, onion, and garlic, sauteeing over medium heat until chicken pieces turn opaque.
- Add curry powder, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, tomato paste, stewed onions and peanut butter.
- Heat through, but don't boil. Serve hot.