Recipe by Rita~
Easy! Make as spicy as you want it! You can top with sliced chilies!
Top Review by Miraklegirl
This is an old favorite. The cream cheese has such a nice consistency when heated. Another variation I make is served cold and has: sour cream, guacamole, refried beans, salsa, cheddar cheese,and a mix of tomato, green onions, and black olives. Olé!
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (I use old El Paso fat free)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (I like spicy)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- sour cream