Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with celery sticks, carrot sticks, sweet red bell pepper strips and even snow peas!
Make and share this Spicey Peanut Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 piece peeled gingerroot, about 2 inches
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml dark sesame oil
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml chinese rice wine or 29.58 ml sake
- 22.18 ml chinese black vinegar (may substitute 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce if you can't find it)
- 4.92 ml hot chili paste
- Position knife blade in a food processor bowl. Add the first three ingredients. Process for 2 minutes, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Add the water and the remaining ingredients. Process until blended.
- Serve with veggies!