Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with celery sticks, carrot sticks, sweet red bell pepper strips and even snow peas!
- 2 cups roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 piece peeled gingerroot, about 2 inches
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine or 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chinese black vinegar (may substitute 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce if you can't find it)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili paste
- Position knife blade in a food processor bowl. Add the first three ingredients. Process for 2 minutes, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Add the water and the remaining ingredients. Process until blended.
- Serve with veggies!
This was an awesome recipe Breezer. I loved it, I enjoyed it for lunch a few times, served it with carrot sticks, cucumber slices and nana bread. It was so good. I also served it with apple, pear and banana slices on top of flat bread. Just the perfect amount of spice. Kudos to you on a recipe that I will make often. This is going into my favorites cookbook for 2016. Thank you so much for sharing. Made for First Time Tag