Macaroni and cheese with a slight kick.
Make and share this Spicey Mac N Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water in medium pot, add 1 tsp salt, add elbow pasta, let cook until tender and drain.
- Cut up Velveeta cheese into 2 inch squares, this will help it melt faster.
- In medium pot melt butter add flower and stir until flower is smooth, no lumps, add milk, add, black pepper, add 1tsp of salt, add cheese. Keep stirring until cheese is well melted, add pasta mix well. Add the picante salsa mix well again.
- Keep the heat at low level to prevent the cheese from sticking to the pot or burning.
- Service in bowl nice and hot!