Recipe by jenny butt
my freinds sister was visiting from Canada, and made this for a BBQ, and gave me the recipe.............it lasted 5 mins, it's so yummy !! Everybody raved about it.
- 1 (125 g) pkt Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (375 g) jar salsa (heat to own preference)
- 100 g grated sharp cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- red green, yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped small
- 2 -3 spring onions, finely chopped
- sliced black olives (amount to taste )
- sliced stuffed green olive (amount to taste )
- extra grated cheese (amount to taste)
- chopped jalapeno pepper (amount to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- in large quich dish cover base with philly cream cheese.
- pour over jar salsa.
- sprinkle over 100gm grated cheese.
- add chopped capsicums, tomatoes, onion, olives, jalepenos over top.
- sprinkle rest of grated cheese on top.
- put into hot pre heated oven.
- dish is ready when mixture starts to bubble.
- serve immediately with corn chip, or hot thin crusty bread.
- ENJOY !